Saturday, August 15, 2009

Julie - 100 Strangers #2

This pretty photographer is Julie, my #2 submission in the 100 Strangers project. Julie is also a working photographer. I was driving along Richmond St. on my way downtown, when I saw a bride and groom posing for photos.

By the time I got parked and made my way over to the well-dressed crowd, in my tie-dye t-shirt and sandals and jeans, the happy couple had moved back inside with the first photographer. However, Julie was second photog, outside getting shots of guests. When I happened along she was looking at some of her shots, standing by herself, when I happened along.

When I asked if I could get a couple of photos of her. Kindly, Julie obliged. Julie shoots Canon.

Here is another shot of the beautiful Julie working:

www.flickr.com/photos/mike_55/3822256746/in/photostream/

No comments: