Sunday, July 07, 2013

Sunday Run

I was out early this morning, around 0700.

The run: 5.1 km, 3.2 miles. Steps 4,039. Calories 466. Time 36:06.
Avg. Speed 8.5 km/hr.

The walk includes warm up and cool down.
3.1 km, 2 miles. Steps 3,117. Calories 242. Time 44.08.

Both yesterday and today, after the run I walk over to the Tay River and have a 5 to 10 minute swim to cool off those warmed up muscles and bones. Then back home to rinse off the shirt and shorts and then shower up. Cold shower yesterday, hot one today.

Today I will eat just enough. Fruit and water for breakfast and kale and tilapia for an early supper.

Last night was a sin meal of cheeseburger with jalapenos and seasoned fries, washed down with a 20 ounce glass of draught lager. Very enjoyable.

I turned out the lights last night at 2330, so there was not a 1 am run. I slept soundly until 0415 this morning.

There will be a nap. Maybe soon.

No comments: