Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Enough Is Enough


Enough is Enough!

My exasperation with the cellphone provider I have been using, has finally made me ask: why do I give these corporate thugs my money?
These scurrilous, corporate hooligans will soon get very little, or preferably, none of my money.
I get the internet for free and I have CAA. At the very most, all I need to have is a cellphone and a pay as you go phone card.

I feel better already knowing that I must, that I will, finally get a very firm hand on the ludicrous rates that these 21st century robber barons charge.

Only in Canader you say? Pity, in't it?
Chuck you farley, aiss my kss!

Anyway, now that I'm back to my normally civil, relaxed self, what other alternatives can I think of.
Having a cellphone gives me a certain sense of security.
So that begs the question: what will happen to me if I don't have a cellphone? Will I suddenly die? Will my car all of a sudden break down? Will I get a flat tire and be preyed upon by thugs, beaten and robbed, and left at the side of the road to die a lonely, painful and humiliating death?

I wonder exactly how cruel my life will become for me without a cellphone?
I am resolved. I will throw cellphone security to the wind and risk life without a cellphone.
I will revert back to the old fashioned house phone/landline.

Besides, cellphones pollute the planet. They have to be replaced every few weeks, months or years because they are built so flimsy. Why aren't they waterproof and shockproof?
What we need is an indesructible, cheap cellphone that lasts forever, that can have apps uploaded for FREE, by our somewhat less than generous cellphone service providers, to improve them as required.

Speaking of generous ... exactly how much do these corporate kingpins earn in a year?
I'll bet they are ridiculously generous when it comes to their salaries.
So why can't they throw their customers a crumb, and reduce the rates by a substantial amount?
Instead of saving money by importing these things from some sweatshop, why don't they start right here, right now by cutting the fat at the top?

I wonder. One can hope, can't one?
No matter, one way or another, there is going to be a change in my cellphone habits.

Feel free to make a comment or suggestion or a criticism.

What do you think?



No comments: